Under eyes bags can be bothersome and it is caused due to different reasons like chronic fatigue, high salt diet, allergies, pigmentation issues, aging or sun exposure. It can cause puffiness and swelling under your eyes and you should look for ways for getting rid of the under eye bag. Making lifestyle changes is extremely important to deal with the problems so that you can get long term solution.
5 natural ways to get rid of bags under your eyes
1. Use Cold compress- this home remedy works wonder for the under eye skin that has lost its elasticity. You need to apply the cold compress to the affected area for 10 minutes twice a day for getting the desired results.
2. Apply tea bags- the best way to get rid of the under eye bags is by using tea bags as it contains power antioxidants. It helps in increasing the blood flow to the skin under the eyes so that aging process can be slowed down.
3. Curb salt consumption- the reason why you get under eye bags is because of the high salt content in your body. Hence, you should avoid eating salty meal and you should drink plenty of water so you will not longer have to face problems of red and puffy eyes.
4. Apply haemorrhoid creams- these creams contain many useful ingredients that helps in narrowing the blood vessels that will eventually reduce the under eye swelling.
5. Get regular sleep- sleep is extremely important for allowing your body to repair and regenerate during the night. Ample sleep will also prevent and reduce the under eye bags and you should make sure that you should get 8 hours of sleep. It is extremely beneficial for your entire body and skin health so that you will not face any kind of issues.